Essential oil Is it really good to use? Since ancient egypt essential oils have been used in medicine for the treatment and rehabilitation of illnesses The essential oils are still being used until today. Nowadays, the nature of the use of essential oils has a variety of forms and purposes. But the most popular is Using essential oils for relaxation relieve stress In addition, essential oils can help relieve pain. And can be used to treat acne
What is essential oil? Essential oils are substances extracted from plants. It can be extracted from all parts of the plant such as leaves, bark, bark or wood. The oil extracted from each plant has its own unique aroma. There are several methods for extracting oil from plants such as steam, cold extraction and chemical extraction. However, essential oils that have been extracted using chemicals are not classified as Real essential oils
How are essential oils used? Essential oils are used in aromatherapy. (Aromatherapy), also known simply as Aromatherapy It uses the aroma of essential oils to heal the body, heal the mind and maintain health. There are many ways to use essential oils such as smelling it, applying it to the skin, massaging it, or consuming it.
Popular essential oils:
- Lemon essential oil May help normalize hormone levels in the body Researchers found that people with
depression took lower doses of antidepressants after sniffing lemon essential oil.
- Orange essential oil May help alleviate anxiety symptoms. In one study that studied this feature, it was found
that A group of subjects who inhaled citrus essential oil before taking the test. The pressure was controlled and
there was no increase in anxiety.
- Peppermint essential oil One study tested peppermint essential oil in a group of drivers. It was found that
the subjects felt more energetic after smelling this essential oil. Another study also found that Basketball
players who smell this essential oil feel energized and play better basketball.
- Lavender essential oil Help relieve stress and sleep better. One study found that the scent of lavender
essential oil boosts the brain alpha waves that affect relaxation and sleep. It may also help relieve premenstrual
- Ginger essential oil. In addition to drinking ginger tea to help relieve nausea, Inhaling ginger essential oil
may also help relieve the symptoms as a cancer center has tried this essential oil to relieve nausea in cancer
patients undergoing radiation therapy.