1. For maximum efficiency, candles must be lit for no more than 3-4 hours in an appropriate space, for example, a 100 gram scented candle is suitable for a room that does not exceed 30-35 square meters. The area that is larger than 35 square meters, lighting a 100 gram candle may cause the scent to not be as thorough as it should be.
2. Every time before lighting a scented candle should be trimmed candle wicks to be no more than 5-6 mm in length from the surface of the candle in addition to allowing longer use. This will also help prevent the burning smell and black smoke from burning the wick as well.
3. After using, the candle should be extinguished properly. To maintain the fragrance of the scented candle for a longer time, correctly extinguishing scented candles should not be blown out. But should be tilted the candle glass to allow the candle tears flowing onto the wick to extinguish the scented candle. And arrange the candle wick to be beautiful again for the next use. Moreover, extinguishing scented candles by using a flame-resistant lid covers down to the mouth of the scented candle glass is allowed. When the oxygen in the glass candle is depleted, the scented candle will go out by itself.
4. The placement of scented candles to get the best scent is not in front of air conditioners or fans. But avoid positioning exposed to wind and open air. Because the scented candles are blowing or blowing all the time will cause. All of the essential oils in the artificial fragrance were gone. This will make the service life of the scented candles less. The scent of a scented candle can spread itself in an enclosed space.
5. Proper storage will help scented candles last longer. The storage of scented candles should be kept away from sunlight and heat.